Friday, December 16, 2005

"Favourite Haunt"

These recent weeks I've found myself in and out of Mt Alvernia Hospital... getting myself closely familiar with the staff and environment of the delivery suite in particular... not out of personal choice though...

Never in my entire life have I been admitted into a hospital, it's my first and I hope it would be the last after my baby is delivered...

It's quite strange lying on the hospital bed and not being able to do anything else but just lying down because I've the CTG devices (machine that monitors my baby's heartbeat and my contractions) strapped onto me and having a drip stuck onto my vein...arrgghh...pain pain. All I could do was flipping the channels of the TV, observing the noise around me and counting my fingers, toes and counting again... *YAWN* I'm so BORED!













The CTG machine, my 'best friend' for the past weeks and the next few weeks till I deliver my baby...

But one thing I have to commend though is the service and staff dedication of Mt Alvernia Hospital... I simply enjoy the cheerful and happy environment that the people have made the place to be... it's a nice, warm and welcoming... great service and value for $$$

Pure torment... the tube that facilitates the drip... can't lift up my hand, can't leave it down... arrgghh...















Proof of my stay in the hospital... ;)

Just another four more weeks and I'm ready to hold my baby in my arms... I pray and hope this would be the last time I would have to be admitted into a hospital...

No comments: