Friday, December 23, 2005

The Bickering Chefs

It's one of those times where you gather a couple of friends for a nice meal and spend a lazy afternoon away with... and today I have two great friends who offered to come cook, clean up and keep me entertained... am I lucky or what... afterall how often do we have such lazy afternoons to spend and laze around huh...
















"Stop bothering me or you'll have nothing to eat.... don't say I didn't warn you hor..." said the Moody Cook















Mei Fen the novice... understudying Moody Cook... heh heh...it's no child's play okie...











This is war zone - Moody Cook is cooking up some serious storm here...










hehehe it's so fun watching the two BIG cooks bickering just to have the vegetables cooked...

VOILA - the end product!















Nice soft, moist, fluffy rice - credit goes to Mei Fen
















Mmmmm.... who can resist a plate of green and crispy vegetables...
















Piping hot dishes....oooooooh.... I'm salivating already! (tastes fabulous too, way to go Moody Cook!)










Happy Domestic Scientists at work... ;)

What more can I ask for... wonderful friends like these to keep me company and entertained...

No comments: