Saturday, November 05, 2005

FAT MAMA...

I relish those days when I could step into a department store/boutique and start picking out anything and everything that would easily fit me... and the days I would open up my wardrobe with a full array of choices awaiting me... aww those good ol'days...

While I'm basking in the bliss of becoming a mother... I'm struggling to come to terms with the side effects of pregnancy - weight gain... I longed to be slim and be open to more choices of clothes again... I longed to don the outfits I see on all the fashion magazines... oooh... such dilemma! Since I became pregnant, I'd often wonder if I'll ever revert back to my original figure again... I used to be 44kg and now I'm 56kg (that's a whopping 12kg that I've put on, my oh my!)...and I'm still wondering...











those were the slim old days!~

Being an expectant mother does bring about A LOT of changes physically and emotionally... I remember during my 1st trimester I'd wake up every morning complaining to my husband about how ugly I felt... and even now that I've come thus far (into the 28th wk of pregnancy), I'm still not feeling any better about myself (especially about my weight gain and water retention) =(










eek!!! see those big arms and 'elephant' feet I've developed? scary...






Finally I had the courage to face the camera without shying away... oh my goodness I'm a FAT MAMA!!! arrgghhh.... can be very depressing you know...







But I suppose, when my baby Timothy is out all these 'pain' would go away especially when I see his angelic face and his innocent eyes staring at me...ooooh I can't wait...

No comments: